It gives me a great pleasure to extend a very warm welcome to the attractive campus of Mula Education Society, Sonai.
Since last four decades, I have been working in various fields
such as education, politics, social work and cooperative sector.
As a teacher, I have special affection for education. As education
is light, it is also the pathway to a higher purpose. Mula Education
Society is our humble effort to bring education at the reach of
rural people, that they need, that they desire.
In four decades we have come a long way with Mula Education Society. What started as a humble dream has turned out to be a revolution. Around 22,000 students are enrolled every year in our campuses of schools, colleges, technical and medical professional courses. At present, India is viewed as the country of youth. It is the nation of young minds who are creative and zealous to learn and develop new technology. I am extremely delighted to see students from rural area contributing in development of their society and nation with their knowledge and hard work.
It’s my sincere belief that in today’s era of technology, there is an urge for the utmost need of overall development of students. We have been always taking efforts to provide world class and value based education through our various educational endeavors. I believe that our students will not only be known as professionals but will make nation to lead the world.
Yashwantrao Gadakh Patil
Founder, Mula Education Society, Sonai.
Achivements & Milestones:
- Member of Parliament– Through “39,Ahmednagar parliamentary constituency” for consecutive 3 terms (1984-1993)
- Member of the Legislative Council, – through “local Authorities constituency “(since 1997)
- Founder & Chairman of Mula Co-Op Sugar Factory Ltd., Sonai,Ahmednagar – possessing 16000 share holders.
- Director for Ahmednagar Dist. Central Co-op Bank (since
Organiser – “70th Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan” at Ahmednagar in 1997
- Autobiography title as “ARDHAVIRAM”, “SAHAWAS” and “AIWAJ”.